Monday, March 06, 2006

Good morning. Really.

I just turned on CNN a minute ago (please note date and time of this post) and you will be happy to know that government officials are using cadaver dogs to search out bodies in New Orleans in Katrina's aftermath. Only 6 months later! Woo hoo! Way to be!

I am sickened.

Edited 1 minute later: On a lighter note, Mardi Gras did go on as scheduled, with Britanny Spears performing (or whatever the hell she does). No word yet on whether or not she she showed up for free or just discounted her fee. Since nobody has said anything about it I am sure it was neither.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am responding - for some reason, I got an entirely different page which does show room for comments.
What is Bridy's phone number???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home