Sunday, February 26, 2006

I fixed it

Can you tell I fixed my blog layout? It had to do with the asterisks in a post called Wrapping It Up. I'm a dork. But it looks better, though, yeah?

Today I am actively putting off going to the storage unit to get some work clothes. Forget that I don't HAVE any clothes to begin with. I start work on Tuesday so I guess that means shaving my legs at some point (is there any reason to shave when you live in the tundra and wear pants all the time?). I need to take a shower first since you know I sleep on my face and my hair looks like I saw a mouse. Then I have dinner at Shelia and Jim's at around 4pm so that should be gastronomically exceptional. Tomorrow I have more errands to run. Fuck, man. I haven't rested much but frankly I am not missing it. It's almost too cold to sleep in the day.

Not much new to report. I went to the Shafers house Friday night and drank beers with Tom and the rest of the clan, so that was good to get out of my system. The rest of the weekend was pretty much a Lifetime Television for Women movie fest. I don't even know what else is on TV since this channel is on all the time. No subtitles, though. I am losing what little Spanish I had.

Okay I have to go shower. For God's sake it's 11.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, February 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Congratulations. Now, go get some work clothes!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home