Saturday, February 25, 2006

Thanks

Yeah, I'm over it.

I appreciate all the positive vibes sent my way, seriously, it helped.

So I got a job. I actually had it on Tuesday but that was my big dilemma, feeling like I wasn't being fair to First American and not giving them the chance to hire me back, but hell, they still haven't called me back and it's flipping Saturday already. I start Tuesday somewhere else. More money, better bonus structure, office at Lincoln Center. Which also sent my world spinning because I figured I would be living over by Bethany or something, and I obviously am not going to now. So yeah, it was more of a personal freak out situation because I don't really like change (uh...) and my world was sort of shaken up and thanks to all of YOU I was able to be a little more grounded and look at it from a practical point of view.


Still colder than CRAP and still not raining but I am quite sure that the minute I have to actually get up and go to work and all that the skies will open up and it won't stop until June. That's just the way I think though. I guess I better start reading Wayne Dyer and change my universe. Sigh.

Okay that is the short version but at least you are updated. I am scared to type anymore because my stolen wireless connections are weak and I am afraid I will lose this connection once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home