Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bordering on out of control..

I really can't be trusted. It's just that simple. I need to get out of here just to preserve my sanity.

Okay it's not THAT bad. But we met up at Laguna Grill's Tragara lounge on Monday as planned. Not too many people showed, but Lynda and Kelly did, and apparently that was enough for me to change my mind about going to stupid stupid Corona Bar. I told them I was only staying for one but when we got there, they were offering $200 peso all-you-can-drink and you know, it's a bargain. So what the hey. Big drinking night ensues. I met some white guy later in the night and then, well, long story short, home at 10am. My new record. I should be so proud... Now before you start thinking, wow what a tramp, let me assure you that my virtue is still intact. It was actually more of a sitting around and talking sort of a situation than anything else. I swear. Needless to say, getting home at 10am means that Tuesday is a wasted day and then even Wednesday I barely left the apartment. I think I am just killing time or something.

Janet is home now (got home early in the evening yesterday) so she is coming by later to hang. I am dealing with the most aggressive ants on the planet and I hate my kitchen. I have a) no oven, b) no stove, and c) a counter that every other day is covered with those stupid little ants that only ONE THING KILLS and I no longer have that one thing. And since I will only be here for something like 11 more days I am certainly not going to go out and get it. So for now, I just live with blasting the little fuckers with Raid every other day and then laying paper towels down to make a sandwich, which is what I am living on since I have no flipping stove or oven. Ready? Yeah, I'm ready. I'm drinking too much, I can't cook any decent food, and my boredom factor is OVERWHELMING. It's no wonder I stay out all hours. Not helping right now that it is totally overcast.

Victoria shows up on Isla Mujeres on the 28th, so that will be a nice break. Then I move out of here and into somewhere, Lord knows, I guess I'll get a hotel in centro for a couple days. Then I move into VCI. Thank God. I am totally going to dig living in an apartment that has no issues and an electric oven that I don't have to flipping light every time I want to boil noodles. Maid service will be pretty nice for a change too.

I got my CFE bill by the way and yes, I had a major credit on it, so no CFE this time around. Thank God for that as well. I knew I was overpaying last time around.

Okay that's it, my bangs are drying and I need to blow them out before they are uncontrollable. Maybe it's better that I sum up my boring weeks all at once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home