Saturday, January 28, 2006

Wrapping it up...

Janet is on her way over now to help me pack. What a drag. No denying it, I am a packrat. I am gonna have to work on that I think.

Really it's just clothes and stuff. And then garbage. Lots and lots of garbage. Ugh.

The coming week is going to be a drag for someone like me who is so used to routine. REALLY looking forward to it. Okay, not really.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday 5:12pm

Janet came right about the time I finished that last sentence (posting time below). And she left just about 20 minutes ago. I am freaking exhausted and I have to go to Puerto Juarez to see if I can see Vic before she gets on the ferry to Isla. SO going to take a nap in a minute.

We packed flipping everything except for laundry that needs to be done. Janet is a packing machine. She has had to pack herself or her family like 10 times since June. It's amazing. I now am staring at 3 huge suitcases and a brown duffle, and my walls are bare and it's pretty sad in here. Reality is sort of hitting me, but it will more when I don't have an address anymore.

Exhausted. Going to go lay down for a bit. Didn't yet pack the hammock thank God. I can't believe I am almost out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home