Thursday, September 29, 2005

This is the kind of stress I have to live through here

I am seriously at my whitest since I have been here. It's sick. I look sick, as in unhealthy. But it's so FREAKING hot that it's a drag to go to the beach when you don't have a car. I threaten often and never go. Maybe tomorrow. I can hardly where shorts anymore.

Also, I think I have to sing tonight! It's seriously stressing me out. I mean in sort of a comical way but nevertheless it is on my mind. Freaking Jorge from Jatcha almost forced me into last Thursday and then he came by after his set and told me I wasn't getting out of it this week. Crap. It's one thing to sing karaoke and have the words right there in front of you (which I never do either) but it's an entirely different thing to sing from memory with a band (shouldn't be such a difficult thing for Lyric Girl, but I get nervous). I think I told him I would sing "Crazy" but I had had some beers and was feeling a bit more adventurous by then. Son of a bitch. I tell you one thing, I am NOT getting on that stage...

Suddenly Cablemas has limited service for VH1 only to those who pay more for their cable. Kinda bums me out because they actually have some videos, and I liked watching "Surreal Life". One less channel for me. That doesn't really stress me out per se, but it's a bummer all the same.

Today was fun, I had a pedicure at Dharma and we ran into Brenda and her friend Laurie who I have not met. We swear we will get together when Janet and I get back from Florida. Happy toes as well. Then after that I met Kimberley for coffee at Dub, nice little place, nobody there but us. Which is good because I dumped over my mocha with about a third left in it, all over the table, floor, my entire left leg and my tshirt. Yay! I talk with my hands and they betrayed me. It was quite a mess, and I ended up looking pretty sharp afterward. I even got some in my shoe.

Oh GAWD, what am I gonna SING????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home