Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Slumpy

I've started and stopped a dozen posts and had three times that in my head at any given time. Just can't seem to get it down on screen. Slumps pass, that's all I'm saying. I'll keep trying.

I did want to ask a simple question, though: 17? Why does it have to be 17 degrees when I wake up? I think this particular slump is passing us, though, but I would like to add that if we get another cold snap next Thursday morning there will be hell to pay. HELL TO PAY.

I'm always cold, and in my current condition I am colder than usual. Getting out of bed just seems like a bad idea all around.

Happy Day-Before-Thanksgiving. I'm out of cauliflower and I need it for tomorrow. This can only spell disaster. Forget about paranoia, procrastination is what will destroy ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home