Monday, September 27, 2010

Twenty minutes until How I Met Your Mother

...I just really love that show.

I know, I know, I haven't blogged. But the vast amount of nothingness going on is the best explanation I can offer. If it makes you feel any better, even I check in on TtheD once in a while, just to see if maybe I lapsed into some kind of fugue state and blogged, or if perhaps one of my other personalities has logged in to fill the void.

Just to keep you in the loop, in the last week, I've
- driven to the Walmarts in Cornelius and discovered they do not carry oyster sauce or shiritake noodles
- had my brakes fixed (or did you know that?)
- had an ant explosion that came out of no where
- had a spider situation that kept me trapped in the casita for roughly thirty minutes until I could muster up the strength to face the dang thing, kill it and take the trash out
- had ANOTHER spider situation that caused me to call the condo association to kill it, which they did NOT, so I
- had to call poor Neighbor Robert to come kill the motherfucker once and for all, because I am not kidding you, that thing was flipping huge
- almost fell off a step ladder
- dry heaved during one game and then
- threw up during another (not very much though, but I'm worried about next Saturday)
- watched ANTM FINALLY in the Timms' media room
- ran out of Raid

I don't know why but being out of Raid makes me feel all nervous and unprotected. I ALWAYS have Raid. I need to get to the store and refill pronto. I'm not sure I like how this feels.

Okay, that's pretty much it. I still have ten minutes to go before the show, but preparation takes time, and I'm just going to focus on that for now.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, September 29, 2010, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

You are too funny

 
At 2:21 PM, September 29, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to close the blinds on my kitchen window the other day and I swear to God... every piss ant that wasn't at your abode was sitting on my window sill!!! It looked like the black plague had arrived! Thank God for RAID!!! I also put out those Terro Ant Trap things and haven't seen any since. No clue where they are coming from. What ticked me off the most though, they were crawling in the cats food dish!!! No wonder she didn't want to eat that morning!!
Love you JJ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home