Sunday, September 19, 2010

The week not reviewed.

No input, no motivation, nothing new to report.

I was going to write about how it's school bus season again and I didn't realize it until my first drive to Orenco last Monday but then I didn't.

I was looking for a clip of the episode of the Partridge Family where they are in the wild west or some dang place and Reuben was the bad guy and Keith was the town minstrel because for some reason "I think I'll eat my lolly later" popped into my head in the middle of the week but I couldn't find one.

I was going to talk about the anticipation of another Duck victory and then again about another Duck victory, but I got sidetracked and just didn't.

I was also going to write about how my niece is starting at the UofO next week and the whole generational thing and how it's exciting and all that, but I haven't really formulated anything and I'll probably be more in to that later in the week.

But then I realized that after all this time I haven't blogged at all and that kind of sucks, so I sat down, and there's just nothing there.

So you can imagine how much fun it would have been to read all those posts that never were.

Imagination is a good thing. You can thank me for making you use yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home