Friday, August 20, 2010

Procrastination

Did you know I have 821 posts on this blog? Well, after this one, 822. I'm stunned you people don't go back and read EVERY SINGLE ONE of them when you stumble upon this thing. That was sarcasm, in case you were wondering.

I'm procrastinating. I have to get up at like 3am (seriously), shower, make sure I have everything, chase after the kitties to give them extra love, empty the dishwasher, take out the trash, remember something(s) I forgot, and then Cece will be by at around 4:45 to pick me up.

Tomorrow at this time I will be one or all of the following:

- slightly sunburned
- crazy tired
- thrilled with the fabulousness of my thrifty vacation-planning
- hammered
- realizing I forgot something important

I guess at this point I'm pretty much packed except for the bathroom-related items, most of which are packed but some of which you can't pack until the very end. Like the toothbrush, the hairdryer and the curling iron. I have definitely over-packed but it fits in the middle-sized suitcase so I'm feeling pretty good about things. I really should be going to bed soon.

So let's hear it for adventure, and I'll be back in five days or so to give you the lowdown. That is, of course, if there is anything to tell.

Let's face it, there will be.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, August 20, 2010, Anonymous Beckla said...

Travel safe and have a great time!!

 
At 9:19 AM, August 21, 2010, Anonymous Jackie said...

Have a great trip.Try not to melt.

 
At 11:43 AM, August 22, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time! And FYI, I have read each and everyone of your little blogs.. you crack me up~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home