Monday, September 13, 2010

Another year passes



Well, I'm forty-five. Shit.

Facebook is pretty much the only way I can remember all but a few birthdays these days, and from the looks of things, it's the same for a lot of people. Not everyone from there reads TtheD, but those who do, I can't thank you enough for the barrage of happy birthdays I received. Seriously. There were like 80 of them.

Work may have kicked me in the ass today, but the rest of it was a-ok.

Waking up at forty-five in Beaverton, Oregon is probably not such a bad thing after all.

5 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, September 14, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, by the way, is that your office? If so, who is that you're embracing in the photo in the background? I happen to KNOW how much you love to "hug it out"! BH

 
At 5:38 PM, September 14, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, hope your day was special and by the looks of the beautiful "edible fruit basket", it was a good start!!! SLG

 
At 4:07 PM, September 15, 2010, Blogger Marita said...

Good Lord. I want that cake/fruit basket thingy.

 
At 8:05 AM, September 16, 2010, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

there are a lot os worse things. Happy Birthday darlingphide

 
At 12:23 PM, September 17, 2010, Blogger My Way said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Eat cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home