Saturday, September 04, 2010

It's that time of year again

This is why I get up so early on Saturday mornings. Enjoy a little "me" time (when isn't?) before getting started on my errands, only to realize with mounting horror that I'm pretty far away from home with time before kickoff dwindling, beating cheeks to get through Beaverton traffic and home safe and sound in front of the TV. Yes, folks, it's college football season again in the casita. For your viewing pleasure (for the love of God I have to get in the shower already), I give you a little bit of hype from my world*.



I know I don't have to say it, but GO DUCKS!
______________
*Thanks to Alex M. for his FB post that got me all fired up last night.

Editor's note: Look for "The Pick" at about a 1:50 - poetry. I'm tearing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home