Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You get what you pay for

so it's a pretty good thing nobody's giving me any money for this.

This is the time of year that my skin starts just randomly cracking. It's not used to electric heat again and because my staunch rule of No Coat Before December 1 also includes No Gloves, my fingers are dry and exposed to the cold and couple that with pushing paper all day, well, you can't expect anything less than sudden, random cracks. Lotion doesn't really help since by the time I realize they are there they are pretty much open wounds, and they take forever to heal on account of the No Gloves/more electric heat/much paper-pushing situation. It's a vicious cycle. I guess I should be thankful that I HAVE hands, because I could be like the cats and push this paper around with my face. THAT would be an issue.

Have I mentioned the Ducks remain #1 in the BCS?

I don't care about #1, so long as it's #1 or #2. Honestly.

Hi Becky! I had fun on Saturday even if it was only for a couple of hours. With everything I had to do after that, I barely made it home 30 minutes before kickoff. No wonder my hair is falling out.

I've been all over the map at work these days and it should be noted that when I am on someone's desk and respond to or send an email, the recipient has no other choice but to think I should remain a point of contact. So I get a LOT of email. Every day. All day. About stuff I can't remember.

I'm going to Mexico in two weeks and so far I have tanned exactly twice. At this rate I won't be allowed in the country. Things simply must be stepped up, but after work it's SO HARD to go straight to the salon and get it knocked out. I wish spray tan worked for me but I have come to the realization that it does not and will never.

There's kind of too much going in my head, but I said I would try, and that's the best I can do. I'll try it again sometime in the next day or two. Plus I have something to bitch about work-wise but if I bitch about it in the middle of it it could ruin what I am expecting to be a successful outcome, so I'll wait until it's over. That's how it works.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, November 17, 2010, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

he yhon. I cannot wait to see you when you get to Mexico. I hope all is well. talk to you soon.

 
At 10:08 AM, November 18, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hu Joycie! Thanks for the blog...made my morning. It was great to see you on Saturday too. A little too much fun, but who's counting? (Other than the bartender) BH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home