Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Feeling mellow and a little bit hairless

Kimberley gets here tomorrow night around 10:30 and I guess my apartment is clean enough. You know I never really took the time to COMPLETELY unpack. Since I needed some sort of shelving unit for my various and sundry items of CRAP, and then decided that perhaps I may not be here FOREVER, I just sort of stopped. It's comfortable, nobody ever comes over, and I am sort of transitional right now anyway. I think. I don't know.

Work was slower today, that's good, because yesterday sucked, and it just goes like that, round and round, up and down, the rollercoaster that is my career. I went and got my hair taken care of (cut, colored and removed with hot wax) this evening, and now I am just sort of killing time and washing towels.

Elizabeth thought I should post today, but frankly, I have nothing to report. I did watch Farenheit 9/11 Saturday. I think I will save my emotional ranting and raving for another day, as I know I have it in me. Tonight I am just sort of mellow.

Except to say that sorry son of a bitch is an embarrassment to all of us and the sooner he is out of office the better. What a trend. This country's politics take the cake. The media can go on and on about what is happening with the Mexican presidential election, but it is no better nor worse than this country's political circus. Maybe I will just find an island to live on somewhere and just disassociate myself completely.

No real wind in my sails tonight. I should just go finish some chores and walk the trash out. Yeah I think that's what I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home