Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hell is a brand new condominium.

Work has been a BITCH this week. It's only Tuesday and it feels like it should be Thursday already. Kim is coming next week so I will be a cleaning fool this weekend (something to look forward to...) and she has been slaving away at planning our trip to George, WA for the Pearl Jam concert. Me? I have been staple-gunned to my desk and the phone and the email and you know, I guess back in January when I was thinking I wouldn't mind escrow again I forgot all about the LIVING HELL THAT IT IS. Janet popped on this afternoon and then had to go pretty quickly, didn't get a chance to talk to her, and then Liz popped on after a week and I was right in the middle of a phone call AND an email so I had to miss her. I think she blocked me for the afternoon! Dang.

Not sure it will get much better but it sure doesn't hurt to try me. Allegedly that GOD DAMNED subdivision's (well, one building of it anyway) certificate of occupancy will be posted tomorrow and then the shit pretty much hits the fan (like it hasn't been anyway - everyone is calling ME to find out why it isn't posted. Um hello, I have nothing to do with it). But you know, I have lags in between sometimes...

That's it, thought I would post mid-week. Not much else. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home