Monday, June 12, 2006

See how dedicated I am?

Blogging from work while I SCARF down some chicken (and I don't even like chicken, just no other form of protein available that isn't an 18 block hike). I have no business blogging from work, today of all days, but here I am.

Because, folks, the thing is, you will all have to live without Trauma: The Drama for at least 8 days.

Yes, it's true. I am on my merry way to sunny Cancun tonight. Excited? Hard to say. I am thinking my bag will be so full of stuff that I will have to pay a $50 overage fee. But such is life. I am muling a lot of stuff down - not huge amounts but it all adds up weight-wise. I need a beer and I need one BAD but it looks like I won't get one til sometime tomorrow evening. Unless I have one on the plane. You know what, I am going to have one on the plane.

I am overstressing about my desk and that is normal for me but I think right now, right NOW, as I sit here, things look okay.

I will be sure to report back when I get home, so please don't be too sad. Those of you locally (meaning Portland), we'll have to get together when I get back so you can see how tan I am.

Bwahahahahahahhahaha!

Take care and have a great week!

7 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sunny Cancun". Noticed how I added the quotations marks? We've had nothing but shit weather sistah. Hope it goes away real fast. Because I shall be returning to Vancouver looking quite pasty myself!

 
At 2:57 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee kayee! Can't wait for you to get here. And I'm not just saying that cause you are bringing me stuff :)

Have a safe trip and see you soon!

Becky

 
At 3:30 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Joyce!!! I'll be thinking of you :) I'm glad I went down last year so I can picture where you are and what you're doing! I'll be slathering on my self tanner so I can look brown when you get home!

 
At 6:11 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger JJ said...

Right now I so don't care if it is raining. I just want to be THERE. Where it's warm. And I don't have to get up at 5am and deal with that SUBDIVISION all day!

 
At 6:26 PM, June 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN, JOYCEEEEEE!

hugs,
janie

 
At 9:43 AM, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon voyage JEJ......

 
At 2:12 PM, June 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK it's been NINE days now...we are jonesing for a new entry...tell us all about it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home