Monday, June 26, 2006

I need a fan.

Why don't I own a fan? In the last, oh let's go back 10 years, I have purchased at the very least 9 fans (that I can count). Always seemed to have one of those box fans and one of those tall oscillating fans. It seems like every time I move out of a home, the fan stays with it. You know, I don't think I have ever actually stored a fan. Certainly haven't moved a fan from another state.

Fans aren't that expensive, but you never really think to purchase a fan until it's too late. So one day (Friday) it's like 70 degrees, and the next it's 100 degrees. Don't need a fan at 70, DO need one at 100. I was pretty pleased that this place kept so cool in the evenings. But that was when it only got up to like 85 (even that 94 degree day we had a few weeks ago it was cool in here). I suppose if I ran down to the Fred Meyer and bought a fan right now it would cost me way more than if I would have thought to have purchased one in like April.

But you live and learn. And tomorrow it's supposed to be down to like 84 again. So I won't need a fan then.

But right now, it's just really hot in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home