Saturday, June 24, 2006

I want to go BACK...

This sucks so bad.

Come on, you guys, between all of us we can figure out a way to get me back there for good. There has GOT to be a way.

I am thinking that if I do really well at work and then log my time showing that I rarely actually face-to-face my clients, I can convince somebody to let me trailblaze the concept of working full time off-site. This can be done, folks, it is 2006 for Pete's sake. We get all docs over email, our company is switching to VoIP and utilizing RightFax soon, every form of communication we have - releasing files to record, ordering payoffs, title assistance, even opening orders - is done via our escrow system. So I have to fly back and forth every month or so, big deal. We have signing services, we have HUD work-up services... this can be DONE.

So yeah, it's supposed to be like 92 today, which is good. I am considering going down to the pool and laying out for a little while. I have been up since 7 and haven't done shit but a little bit of laundy, and I really should get some sort of grocery situation (but I don't feel like it). I am having ankle issues big time since my return, and of course thanks to the little diversion I had at lunch with Kim, when I should have had some free time before lunch with Chris, I did not get back to any kind of farmacia to get more Nexium and some Lasix. So here I throb. Not sure what to do about it right now short of drinking the hell out of water and that right now is not really doing much for me. Anyway, Vain Me (odd, isn't it?) doesn't like to go out in public with the situation below the knees so I am going to have to get the hell over it and motivate, I guess.

Since no one has commented lately I am going to assume that everyone stopped reading during my short little 8 day trip. Or maybe my latest entries are just boring. Sorry. Guess I'll throw in a picture. I am now checking airfare, and have so far found $394 on American. It of course becomes all-consuming until something else interests me. All I know is I am sad and I want (no, I NEED) to go back.

Bleh. I hate grown-up responsibility.

Oh by the way - new link. Check out Mexico Vacation Central (which I like to call Mexico Vacations Central even though there is no "s" at the end of Vacation). This is a great site - lots of info for those of you that need as much info as possible in one spot. Not just about Cancun, so people like Kim will find it helpful when she travels to PV and all those other west coast venues.

7 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, June 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Joyce ...

Welcome back!

Now, how about some details of your trip?

janie

 
At 6:39 PM, June 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J - Hope you are settling in there. Cancun is empty without you. We miss you, figure out how to come back and live here would ya?
- K

 
At 9:54 PM, June 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told her how to do it but she kept creating problems associated with it. I suppose she had a point but who cares about being adult like and thinking things through. There's always timeshare....

 
At 6:29 AM, June 26, 2006, Blogger JJ said...

I am all over it (except for the timeshare thing) but somebody needs to reason with the fine folks at Bank of America in the Visa department. Perhaps a pardon is in order. Anybody have any connections? Wait. I do. It'll never work.

 
At 12:42 PM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my brother is a senior VP at BOA perhaps he could erase your existence there, and at the same time mine too......:) Can't wait to get Brads nuts from you....wait, that didn't come out right...I love the taste of those nuts and can't wait to pop them in my mouth one by one....hmmm, also didn't come out right....anyhoo....we've been out of town and are heading down to the beach for the rest of this week so I will call you this weekend.........Enjoy this hot Oregon weather.....:)

 
At 2:37 PM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be cool to live down there...maybe a year from now when everybody is comforatable with the e-documents situation...then I could come visit again! Hey I have some Lasix if you want a few...I'd be glad to share, since you introduced me to them ;)

 
At 8:46 AM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See all you have to ask us to comment and we are right here for you Joyce.
Well, if you really WANT to come and live, do it, it's just the small details we have to figure out, no prob!! Well great picture from your room...will send that medicine back with a friend if you want me to, let me know............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home