Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to Joe~

Welp, I got me some work to do. I have made my decision and now comes the hard part, but I am tough and I can do it and I have some really, really good friends who have offered to help me out. So there you go. I am not giving it up completely via blog but I will soon enough. Those who I know well know the decision. Those who I know well knew the DILEMMA.

So it's the fourth of July, and I don't really have much planned but to lay in the sun with Kim in a little while. Other than that just gonna chill and take advantage of my day off.

Yesterday I had to work, which was fine, because I organized that STUPID SUBDIVISION (now I am sort of wondering why I feel I have to learn how to do them...) into something somewhat manageable. The occupancy certificate has not yet been posted on the B building, and 14 people are anxiously awaiting that so they can close and move in. Which means the second it is posted I am going to be working like a hound. And then I heard a rumor that building C has platted, which has not yet been confirmed, which just adds a little bit more fun into the bedlam. Or a little more bedlam into the fun. Whichever.

Not much more to report, even though I didn't have a BUSY day yesterday, it was still exhausting, to the point where I had to go home and immediately nap - not good. Or maybe I am just not shaking the afternoon-nap routine. Hmm. Maybe I don't have to...

Also - Happy Birthday to Joe C - Karaoke Joe! And to the office boy John as well, but he doesn't read this. I wish I was down in Cancun and celebrating with the grand MC himself ~ but alas, I am here, typing at 7:26am and listening to channel 944 ~ Feliz CumpleaƱos!

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord, leave town for awhile and come back to all of this...What is going on girl? When I get in my car I will call you...Only because I only have your number in my car and Brad is off getting fireworks...Beach was fun, never enough time there..I'll talk to you later on today...I am left wondering what your fantastic, exciting news is....hmmmmmm....what could it be....Happy 4th....

 
At 7:15 AM, July 09, 2006, Blogger SS said...

JJ it's killing me...what is the news?! Best wishes!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home