Saturday, December 03, 2005

Look! Another blog entry! I wonder what's in store for us today?!

Jeez, it's Saturday already.

Haven't been doing much of anything (notice a trend?) all week, but hanging out with the Lundes at VCI and that about covers it. I keep forgetting that I need to hit a Satander ATM (pain in the ass when you have no car) and get my rent. It's the 3rd for God's sake.

Last night I met Sergio before he went to work at Over 30 centro, went to look at some furniture for somebody, had a nice (not) chit chat in Parque de las Palapas regarding life in Cancun for the zh waiter. He is dying on the vine. It sucks because it's hard to find work and working in centro makes him very little money. He and 2000 other waiters and the like are waiting around for the businesses to start back up, and it's no picnic. I left feeling like crap and if I had any money left I would have loaned him some but I guess right now I have to worry about me.

Really needing to look into booking a flight back and all that crap. I hate this. Perhaps I will make a stop or two - Dallas to see Maria, Yorba Linda to see Jill, Chris and the kiddies. Slowly transition from sun and warmth to cold and clammy. Oh, joy.

Well as you can see I really have no content here, just thought I would write something so that the 3 of you that read my blog faithfully do not think I have disappeared. I know it's disappointing today, but I promise to have some some sort of adventure or mishap today so I can tell you all about it. Maybe I'll drink some freaking beer. Something always comes of that. I'll try not to fall again, though, my knee is not looking much better and it hurts when I lay on my stomach to tan my backside. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home