Sunday, November 20, 2005

Issue-I-Won't-Have-To-Live-With-If-I-Lived-in-Oregon #67

Gecko somewhere in my bedroom chirping all night long. I like geckos, they are cute. The scurry around on the wall and eat bugs (which I shouldn't have, by the way, so if there is allegedly no food source, then wouldn't it stand to reason that the gecko would choose another place to live? Hmm. Maybe I am dealing with the first documented case of gecko anorexia. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.). You don't wake up with one in your hair, and they try to get the heck out of sight if they see that you've spotted them.

But they chirp. Sing, whatever. And this one is loud. I spotted it the other day running behind my sofa, and it was a pretty big one, as geckos go. I don't mind that it is there, but the chirping? Come on. Consequently, I slept kinda shitty and got up at 6am for a lack of anything better to do. Strong strong coffee in the pot today.

Also, can I just add before I go, GO DUCKS?! Whooped the ass of those Beavers (God I dislike them). Bowl Game, Baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home