Saturday, July 23, 2005

Random thoughts

The apartment is a mess. I have lacked all motivation. I need some serious intellectual stimulation, gosh darn it.

Wednesday and Thursday night were spent at the Over 30 club - son number 2, Paul, came in on Thursday so he and Joey and I went to work with Janet and Joe. It was fun, more tables thank goodness, and Paul made Adrian happier than I have ever seen him before. Afterward we went to Jorge's bar, Corona Bar, and I don't mind going there now and again so that I can be reminded of how OLD I AM. Mother of God, how does he work there?? I was so happy to NOT go out on Friday I couldn't believe it. Got a pedicure and eyebrow wax with Janet at noon and that took care of my day, just lounged around and pretended to pick up some and toyed with the idea of going to get my CFE paid and bring my laundry in - but did I do it?? Of course not! It MUST be done today.

Laundry is over at the lavandaria now, and won't be ready til Sunday morning, but that's okay. Later I will shower and head out. I better have some water... I went to wash dishes last night (ran out of forks and needed to eat my Hong Kong-home-delivered-chow-mein-mixto), and found that HEY, I had no water... AGAIN. This is truly the saga, man, I am telling you. I had it this morning (thankfully) but how long will that last??

Good news - I heard the Cristal guy for the first time in a week (well I heard him the other day but I was in my jammies and you gotta run outside and flag him down and there just wasn't any time). I could tell he missed me after lugging that thing up my three flights of stairs...

Eder phoned last night wanting to bring Julio (from the Royal Caribbean gift shop) and Nora (the beach waitress at VCI) over but I begged off, told him I was sick (yeah, sick from the disaster of an apartment I have) and let's do it tomorrow night (which is tonight, so get moving, sister). I texted Eder the day after the hurricane to see if he was okay and he responded that he was, so I am glad he called. Gotta practice that Spanish, he has very little English but he sure tries harder than I do!

Victoria's unit came in at VCI for the last week of October, villa B1424, a fabulous location, that will be nice to get back there and see the kiddies. Maybe I'll slip her some cash and spend a couple nights there, you know, since I'm rolling in it already.

Okay, this is just boring. Good thing it appears nobody is reading this, if they were, I AM SURE THEY WOULD POST A COMMENT NOW AND THEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home