Friday, July 15, 2005

Just got back from the supermercado

Thousands upon thousands of us!


**











Well, it wasn't THAT bad. Of course I didn't get tape. I had to wrestle a man in an Acapulco t-shirt to the ground for the last can of Mazatun tuna (in oil no less) - not for me because some who know me know that I can't stomach tuna anymore, but for Raul whose only request was that we get him 5 boxes of LaLa Lite and 5 cans of Mazatun in water. Sorry, babe, the tuna aisle and the bread aisle were the hardest hit by Emily so far.

Its sunny and hot and I got my electric bill and its not that bad but its also not indicative of how much a/c I used this last week, so the a/c is on today as I dry off and contemplate retiring to the hamaca for some relaxation. I am exhausted.

But I told Janet I would be more than happy to work for her tonight, I am sure you all know why by now...














_____________
** Picture courtesy of Irasali's Domain - gotta give credit where it is due

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home