Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Praying to Ah Kumix Uinicob

Only because they are the only gods of water that I could find on such short notice... The Aguakan truck came tonight and filled up our sistern (I guess). Now we wait for the pump (I guess). This living without water for four days is craziness. Not sure if this fixes the problem (because what happens tomorrow when we have all flushed and done our dishes and showered?). Who knows. Am I glad for Joe and Janet and their fabulous apartment with running water and sealed windows and walls... plus, you know, they are really good friends.

I am sweating (because it's hotter than heck) and wondering about Emily. What the heck do I do then? Keep watching this, I guess.

I was looking for new experiences, I cannot say that I am not getting them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home