Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Company's a-comin'

My friend is coming in from Portland today, her flight arrives at 12:16 and that Janet is going to drive me to the airport. That Janet is a keeper. I went in to make the guest bed up and saw (to my dismay) an unwanted (and assuredly upside down) visitor. Crap. Well after much deliberation I decided that part of the entertainment of this trip of Kim's would be that she gets to pick up her first bug...







Edited July 7, 2005 8:56am: She didn't have to. Joe came by to get me shortly after finishing the post and came upstairs and got the little bugger (2.5 inches, not so little). We got her at the airport, came home, made the bed and found another smaller one under the bedspread (great..). I love my apartment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home