Friday, June 24, 2005

Checking something out

Dork that I am.















This is where the magic happens.

So it appears it is very easy to upload pictures to this thing (I'm not very computer savvy. I smoked some dope in high school and college, so I lacked the foresight everyone else had regarding the computer age. I was much more social.).

Let's try some more (I am killing time before the Fedx guy comes - it appears my debit card is sitting somewhere in Cancun RIGHT NOW, and I have the sort of luck where if I go to the Soriana, like I need to do, because I need groceries - read: chocolate - he will show up just as I am pulling out of the driveway, so I am sitting here waiting for him to come - he apparently has til 9pm but this is Mexico, you just don't set your watch to anything).














This is my street. "They call it paradise, I don't know why..."

And this is my building. Isn't this fun?














It's kind of not that much fun though because I have to keep moving the pictures around. Plus during all this magic-making my debit card came (yayayayayayayayay!) and so now I am off to the Soriana ~ and access to my cash ~ how liberating (funny thing though is that in the 3 weeks since I have not had a debit card and access to my cash, I have not been hurting at all and actually still have some left over moolah. Budgetting... what a concept. Could it be that I have just been spending the money to fill some sort of void in my life? I guess I will find this out when the balance hits a little closer to zee-roh...).

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home