Monday, June 20, 2005

Time on my hands

So the fashion show is over with. Now what? I have nothing really more to do, and will grow bored quickly. The weather has been lousy the last two days so no beach, and I know I can go to the beach whenever I want (Marbella, where Nancy has apartments), but I would LOVE to go while I have Liz's car... I am rambling.
I have a friend visiting in early July, did I mention that? We will go to Playa del Carmen for a couple of days and do some other fun stuff, should be a good time to entertain someone here that is here for me, for the first time since I moved here. Then nothing until the end of October, when another friend comes down for a week.
Tomorrow is the longest day of the year and the sun sets here at like 7:45 or some dang thing, totally early, I was looking at the traffic cams from ODOT a bit ago and it was full daylight still on the 217 at Walker Road. Makes me miss it bad. But going back... more of the same, I guess.
I suppose I should start looking for a job. Joy. Timeshare I guess, it's all I want to do here, unless Joe and Janet find something for me. We'll see. They don't want me to move back, but they don't know me very well. I am bored and I need a boy to play with.
Going to bed, this is going no where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home