Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday blah

Of course it is crappy out, it rained and thundered and lighteninged all night last night and there were crazy noises coming from that stupid glass door that leads to the balcony off my bedroom. I so do not look behind the blinds. After the whole cockroach incident I think I am better off ignoring stuff in the middle of the night. There is masking tape covering the big gap between the window and the floor that the bugs were coming in through, but I just assume that when it is raining the rain is unsticking the tape and all manner of beasts are breaking in. I also assume that there are bugs and bats and rodents and spiders all just hanging around out there, waiting for an opportunity to come into my apartment.

Cloudy today, a day I meant to go to the beach, but hopefully I will be able to go tomorrow. I was thinking about getting a job but now maybe I will wait til Kim comes to visit me in July. Nothing on TV, I have an ear infection brewing, it's only 82 outside but it sure feels like 95 in here. I really don't have much to report, I better just sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home