Friday, June 17, 2005

Starting out...

This could save me alot of time on emails. I read a few people's blogs on the net in my spare time, and just this morning came up with the brilliant idea of doing one of my own. Duh. I started out in December doing a diary on Word just so I could remember some of the stuff that I have gone through and done here since my move but that ended like in late December. Wouldn't it make more sense to just post here and then when someone from, like, 1993 pops up and says, Hey! What's been going on?! I could just respond with this url? Sort of impersonal, the email equivelant of waving off the person, but it sure would be easier than typing and retyping... plus too with my fabulous internet provider here in Cancun, half the time it's so slow that the email times out during send and I lose the whole message anyway, which just pisses me off, because then I have to re-write (and re-think) and it's never as creative and funny as it was the first time around and clearly the reader can sense my bitterness. Okay. This was just a starter post so I can personalize this thing. On to it.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, May 14, 2006, Blogger SS said...

JJ: I am somewhat bored this morning so I decided to go back to your first post & see how you got started. Then I noticed, "Hey, I'm one of those people from 1993 who would write to you to see how it was going!" LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home