Saturday, June 18, 2005

Fashion Show

I am so relieved and finished and happy this thing is over. I am in a women's club here in Cancun and our major fundraiser this year was a fashion show - the charity is an AIDs group, really worthwhile. I was Raffle-Girl - in charge of the prizes and stuff that were raffled off. We had some awesome prizes, seriously, great hotel stays, plane tickets, jewelry, tons of dinners and stuff. Anyway after eating, sleeping and breathing this thing with the president of our club, who let's just say has control issues, today was the day. This morning actually. I barely got to see any of it (due to my duties as Raffle-Girl) but anyway it was a success and we are done with it and I just am happy I don't have to wonder if the friggin phone is going to ring regarding this thing. Yay. Although now I don't have a lot to do in the day but lay out (bummer). Since I have no tan I think I will enjoy that for the next week anyway. That's all I have for now. I am exhausted and I think I have an ear infection. Gonna go lie down in the hamaca. It's cloudy and I bet it storms tonight.

Did I mention I still don't have my debit card (I lost it TWO WEEKS AGO in a cab and still have not received it from the BofA via my friend in Oregon), running low on cash, bought $400MN worth of raffle tickets and won NOTHING?? It so figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home