Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sun Sun Sun

I woke up this morning and there was sun in my bedroom for the first time since last Friday. Woo woo. If this holds out (and I think it might) I am hopping in that car and getting my butt down to Marbella to get some sun! I am so freaking pale it is criminal, I look like I have spent the whole winter in Iowa...

I also just spent like 25 MORE minutes trying to figure out how to post a picture in my profile, but I did it. Double woo woo. Still just as not enthusiastic.

My debit card made it to Beaverton last night so Rhonda is going to Fedx it to me today which means I will either see it tomorrow afternoon or sometime on Monday, it's anybody's guess, I am not dealing with normal stuff here, I am just happy that I get to access my checking account again! Yay! Don't tell anyone, but I still have like $850 MN, I just flip out when I think I am going broke. I need to buy some phone cards. And some pop. Remind me to go to the Oxxo when I get back from the beach.

Yay - the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home