Tuesday, June 21, 2005

7 minutes to type

Gotta go soon to "work".

I read some blogs and get so irritated and then suddenly while viewing my profile today I found that I had misspelled TWO WORDS. I am so embarrassed. Now what will the smart kids think of me....

I am working tonight at Over 30 covering the karaoke for Janet - it's her day off, but I am not sure she really wants a day off. I mean, she just doesn't seem as stressed as she was before her vacations. I, on the other hand, can't think of anything more I would rather do than go stand in a palapa on the lagoon and sweat my a** off while drunk vacationers sing "Summer Nights" and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot". I have an ear infection so I am cranky.

I am going to ask that Janet if she she really wants me to work for her anymore. $250MN for this, it's not like I don't need it (do I have to keep bringing up the debit card situation?) but I almost think they just feel sorry for me. Hey, man, I wasn't looking for a job to begin with.

Are these things supposed to be all about rambling? Good thing nobody knows this is here, what a disappointment it would be!

All that took 5 minutes with a couple o' re-reads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home