Friday, July 15, 2005

Mr. Olympia

Big Guns was not fired, at least not yet anyway. I worked for Janet who worked for Joe last night, a very late night, but not without its rewards. Big Guns asked if I was staying in his country forever and I answered, I don't know, depends on the offer...

And later, he flexed for me. Wow. I am telling you, that is one well-maintained Mexicano. I would work all six nights just for the scenery.

Today Janet and I will join the throngs at the Walmart (the OTHER Walmart, not the one on Xcaret and, what is it, Yaxchillan?). Guess I should be making a list right now. There are many different theories on Emily and frankly I guess the only thing I can do is see what happens. Why get all worked up over it. What is most important is that I just killed a bee in my apartment. I have seen like 4 bees since I moved to centro (not including the hundreds of them at the VCI swimup bar in December, or the one that Mark smashed into my back there), and of course one of them has to be in my house. Good thing the Raid cockroach spray does double duty. I can't believe that I am doing some of the shit that I am doing. Best not to think about it.

Best to think about those Big Guns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home