Thursday, July 14, 2005

You are like a hurricane, there's calm in your eyes...

Thanks, Neil. So it looks like the path is coming right at me, of course. According to Raul I really shouldn't worry, but just make sure we have food and water and candles/flashlights, and tape for the windows. Also he said to be prepared for being without electric and/or water for a couple days, but since I am a pro at the no water thing that should be a snap. This should be an experience anyway.

The good news is I have water right NOW in my apartment and was able to take not one, but TWO showers today (I am working tonight for Janet, who is working for Joe, which means the two gals that don't want to talk and announce singers and be all Karaoke Joe-y get to run the show - should be fun!). The better news is that as of last night anyway Big Guns is still employed so perhaps I will have something at least to look at for a little bit. That is unless they fired him today.

Not much else going on. Really. Laid in the sun today. Hung out at Janet's. Washed some dishes. I lead a really exciting life.

Here is the path as of right now (just to throw in a picture):






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home