Wednesday, September 09, 2009

This could be why I prefer to stay in

Here's how it's going to go the next few months - all these shows are on my DVR, and since I can't watch anything that starts at 9pm (I have getting-ready-for-bed rituals), I'd better get my ass home straight from work in order to keep up.

Flipping Out
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Rachel Zoe
Top Chef
Hell's Kitchen (though that isn't really a priority)
Sons of Anarchy (stumbled upon that season opener last night, good God that's a great show!)
90210 (don't judge)
Melrose Place (yes, I said it - I'll keep up with it as long as I can take it, out of respect for the old MP, which sky-rocketted to my all time favorite TV show list during Allison's binge drinking storyline. Nobody swilled vodka out of a water glass like Allison. Absolutely fantastic.)
America's Next Top Model (two hour premiere tonight - coming to you live from Nicky's media room)
How I Met Your Mother (don't look at me like I'm not fired up for THAT one)
Entourage (but I think it's almost over)
True Blood (see above)
College Game Day (not on DVR but a must-watch every Saturday morning)
Duck football

Hm. Study that list and see if you can figure me out.

I may never leave the house again.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, September 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the obvious omission of "Big Love"? BH

 
At 5:58 PM, September 09, 2009, Blogger JJ said...

Yes, Becky, but remember, Big Love doesn't start til like January.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home