Thursday, September 03, 2009

And so it begins.

It's upon us.

Saturdays spent with my stomach in knots. Clenched fists, jaws, and toes. Superstitions. Doubt. Fear. Anger. Joy. Phoney smiles pasted to an anguished face. Carrying myself around like everything is normal.

The Ducks play Boise State tonight. I'm going to replay a video for you all because, well, I can. And I feel like I have to, to get us all back in the spirit, and remind us of what, in this life, is REALLY important.



Go Ducks. Just Go Ducks.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, September 04, 2009, Anonymous Jackie said...

I know, I know… But I could care less about college or any kind of football. But I have to say that I enjoy the rivalry in the office. There are a few more Beavs than Ducks but they really have a great time hassling each other. It was pretty funny yesterday when one of the sales managers came in to the office wearing a Duck’s jersey. The Beavs sales manager mimicked vomiting in to his trash can. Cheap, good entertainment!

 
At 8:42 AM, September 05, 2009, Anonymous Barbie said...

This is one of the GREATEST OF ALL TIME VIDEOS I HAVE EVER SEEN and how quickly we forget. This is what Duck football is all about and will be again, starting with the next game. Thanks for showing this video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home