Monday, August 17, 2009

+

The beauty of my job is that after the horridness of last week, I don't have to go back and deal with the same people and files. I mean, I sort of do, I let the person whose desk I covered know what went on, but I am generally looking forward, to the next desk (you might notice the comma between "forward" and "to" - it's not poor grammar, it is meant to be there. In other words, I am not necessarily looking forward to the next desk, I am just looking forward.).

So this week I am downtown, and I like working downtown except that I can't get on the floor until 7:30am and there are timing issues. This morning I have to anticipate when someone will be in Beaverton first, as I have files to drop off before I head downtown. Which sort of sucks because it means I have to probably get on the Sunset and that means sitting in traffic. And getting a shitty parking space. But oh well.

It was a good weekend, in that I didn't piss it away doing nothing. Scrubbed the bathrooms, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen. Went to the mall. Met up with friends. I am being positive this week and believe it will be a good one, work-wise. I have good hair and a tan. People like me. I might book my trip this week.

It's going to be a good one.

(I actually was going to write about something else this morning but I decided it might alter my mood, so I think I'll let it wait til later, when I can purge it and then sleep it off. See? Positive foot forward.)

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, August 17, 2009, Anonymous Barbie said...

Dont' forget to mention the WONDERFUL TIME you had with your wonderful sisters and niece. The topper of the weekend, I would say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home