Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do your thing, Universe.

It wasn't a full moon so I can't blame it on that. A realtor I spoke with at the end of the day is thinking maybe it's the meteor shower. I want to blame the rain in August but I don't think it was that. But seriously, today just sucked. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Files didn't close, people were snappy, HUDs were getting rejected all over the place... Totally off my game. And it wasn't just me, or even just my office. I was on the elevator with a guy from the bank downstairs, and even he said his day was just for shit. Whatever it was, it better be over by tomorrow, because I don't know if I can take another day like today.

I figured maybe by blogging about it the universe would make it disintegrate and scatter it to the far corners. Here's hoping.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, August 13, 2009, Anonymous RiverGirl said...

Work went ok for me yesterday, but both me and the kid felt bad all day. Something was definitely not right. Here's hoping today will be better.

 
At 10:52 AM, August 13, 2009, Anonymous Kim S said...

It was definitely something because my day sucked too! One problem after another. Then saw a car accident on my way to the dentist...something was up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home