Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pre-nap

Okay then. I'm up. Nicky came to get me for breakfast and to take me to my car and now I am feeling much better, though I still plan on some heavy napping after this is all done.

So yeah. Wedding. It was a nice ceremony, in a church, officiated by none other than the good Reverand Doug Shaffer. I don't think anyone out there knows him (except you, Tom) but it's pretty flipping hilarious that the guy is an ordained minister. He did well, though, all charisma and charm, like Doug does well. After the ceremony Tom and I had a quick beer at that Aloha Station situation, and then raced over to Tony and Sarah's for the reception. Their backyard is huge. And it looked great and festive and wedding reception-y and even though the place they got the beer from gave them the wrong kind of tap and it took a while to remedy that situation, all went smoothly. Lots of people, dancing, chatting, fun. I kind of got hammered.

And ended up not getting home until like 4am. And yes I am leaving out a big chunk of THAT story, but that's pretty much my perogative. Ask me, though, I might tell you.*

Anyway, on to the happily-ever-after, which, for the Rachel and Ben show means Vegas and beyond, and for the Me show means the sofa. Breakfast can really only cure so much.
_____________________
* No, I didn't get laid.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, July 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

* No, I didn't get laid.
That's what they all say.

 
At 8:15 AM, July 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true! I may have let the taxi driver kiss me and touch my boob, but I did not have sex. I do have SOME morals...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home