Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I had such high hopes...

So today when I woke up and turned on the TV news I found that we had some slippery weather out there. It must have gone below freezing over night, and though the forecast called for clear(er) skies, all the rain still left from the last, oh I don't know, 45 months or so that it has been incessantly raining froze. Of course this was breaking news but I guess I'll give Channel 12 that. People were like flipped over on the freeway and stuff.

I left at about 6:45, and just made my way along, the way you are supposed to when it's potentially icy out. The drive was fine, hit some ice on 5th but it was nothing horrid. I did have a guy decide to tailgate the fuck out of me, also on 5th, which just floors me because a) I was going the speed limit - not OVER the speed limit, just the speed limit, so chill, fucker and b) who wants to get to work so flipping fast? Who ARE you?! Anyway, some clown ran the red left turn signal coming east on Allen and turning onto Western, and since I happened to be car #1 at the left turn signal from Western to Allen, he came, I am not kidding you, within 1/2 an inch from my car. You know, while running a red light on potentially icy streets. Fuckhead. I really dislike people.

Got to work and the rest, you know, work work work. I was thinking today that I should tell you all about this, but now I'm not really sure why. Maybe there was something else. I can't really think what it would be.

Okay. I guess that's it. The kitties are giving me their mid-week cold shoulder right now (they get irritated when I cannot hang out with them all day. I think anyway. What the hell do I know, I am Bringer of the Kibble, and that's pretty much it. They probably don't even realize I'm here half the time.) so I guess I will go chill and watch American Idol. Though again, I am not sure why.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, January 16, 2008, Blogger My Way said...

Correction.

You are also picker upper of the shitter and pisser.

Be proud of your duties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home