Friday, December 28, 2007

This weekend will be better than the last one

But before I get started,

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT BY YELLING AT ME I WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM YOU?? I WILL NEVER BUY MIGHTY PUTTY OR THAT DETERGENT MADE OF ORANGES OR BETTER YET A MATTRESS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE KEEP YELLING IN YOUR COMMERCIALS AND IT DRIVES ME BANANAS! STOP YELLING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

I spend a lot of time with the TV on because coming from a largish family I need the background noise, and the kitties don't meow. Commercials just might possibly be the death of me.

Anyway the weekend is upon us once again, and this time, it is all about me. I have been sick since Christmas Eve (sorta, I felt it coming on, Christmas dinner I hacked through the whole thing, and Christmas night was feverish and coughy and stuffy and you know, you gotta go to work and you just never get better)(and it was actually kind of funny because everyone in the unit was sick, all of us, all with the same thing and all started getting sick on Christmas Eve), but it's hard to try to feel better when you know you have to get the hell up again at 5 the next morning. So this weekend, I am going to get better. I am going to not answer the phone when it rings unless I want to, I am going to go to Target early tomorrow morning so I can take a nap at noon, I am going to wear houseclothes for as many continual hours as I can.

Last weekend was a four day weekend, but seriously, I demand a recount. Everything I did was for something or someone else. I don't have to explain to any of you how selfish I am. When it comes to my down-time (meaning not at work time), it is all about me. Or it better be. Sometimes I have so much me time I drive myself crazy. But that's my perogative.

I haven't been terribly social this week either, and I feel kinda bad about that (actually I feel a lot bad about it), but I rarely get sick, and when I do, I become sort of a baby about the whole thing, feeling sorry for myself and whimpering around the house and stuff.

So this weekend, I have no commitments. None. Just gonna hang out with the bunnies and read and nap and flip channels. Maybe I'll even come up with something to bitch about for you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home