Wednesday, December 12, 2007

And then...

While at Nicky's I showed her and her daughters a picture I snapped from my phone this morning, pre-corner-poop, when I loved them still. They were thrilled, so on my way home I sent the pic to my email. Yes, while driving 52 miles per hour down Murray Blvd.

Lava on the left, Seca on the right

How can you stay mad? How?

Except now I smell like Wilson, the Timm family boxer, who shared a loveseat with me in the media room while we watched, IN HORROR, as Saleisha took the honors (it's not like I wanted Chantal, or even that train-wreck of a Jenah, and really who else could it have been, but I guess, Canuck, I wished I was still watching Melrose and Caridee, too.). Now the kittens won't have anything to do with me.

Oh yeah, um, spoiler alert?

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, December 13, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

Oh man, I am melting with all the kitty cuteness, sigh. The look in their eyes, the "we didn't do anything wrong mommy, we love you!" face is priceless.

 
At 11:20 AM, December 13, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

So very cute they are. Keep up with the pics of them. I don't care if people start bitching about the fact that your blog has turned into a pet blog. It totally makes me look more normal on mine!

Plus man, you are so funny. More cat shit more cat shit!

 
At 12:20 PM, December 15, 2007, Blogger ARrrrrr said...

#1 Those kittens are adorable. They look like my Tinkerbell did when she was small.

#2 I am so disappointed that Jenah didn't win, but I guess Saleisha is a good second choice. Better than that Jaslene from last year. Dahh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home