Sunday, December 02, 2007

Pissed off because I have to go back to the FLIPPING mall

So yeah, don't talk to me about yesterday's game. If the Beeevs are happy that they beat our 5th string, then great, give it to them.

Afterward (and that's all I'm saying), Barbie and I went to the mall and of course to Nordstrom. I decided all the signs were with me, so I did it. I bought the damn bag. But when I got home and took it out of it's bag, I noticed that the saleswoman didn't take the little white plastic thing off of it. I had the scissors in my hand ready to take it off, when it dawned on me that this was probably dye. I put the scissors down. The saleswoman was a dingbat to begin with. I should have known. So here is my bag in all it's I-can't-use-it-today glory. Pissed. I so don't want to go back to Nordy's today because it's raining like a big fat bitch and it's windy and I hate flipping showering on Sundays and it's Christmas shopping season and I just spent a whole bunch of money on a bag I can't put my shit in this morning and I'm bitter. Fuck.

But it's bad-ass, isn't it?

And don't think all bad about me because the kitchen counter is a disaster and I smoke. If you had these little bastards with their Ginsu claws racing all over YOUR apartment you'd put everything up on the counter, too. I had a lot going on yesterday and NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE FLIPPING MALL.

Good mooooooor-niiiiiiiiiiiing!

9 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, December 02, 2007, Blogger Marita said...

You sound bitter.
But the bag is nice. Maybe you can talk the sales lady to come to your house to take care of it. Or maybe they can throw in another free Coach bag. Or SOMETHING.

 
At 10:16 AM, December 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the bag away from the kitties.... It is too nice to be used as a scratching post! FYI... in a few months, the kitchen counter will not be safe either...just a heads up. LOL!!

I hope that the return trip to the mall is painless and you can put your stuff into your gorgeous new bag and just enjoy it!!

 
At 8:15 PM, December 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great bag! I'm so jealous! Hope you got it all straight and have moved into it by now.

 
At 6:58 AM, December 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That bag is VERY sexy.

And I'm not the type of person to get worked up by a bag. But I'm a little short of breath right now (and not because of the smoking).

Btw, any clue how I can NOT log in as google/blogger, but myself? I used to be able to, but that isn't working now.

 
At 9:40 AM, December 03, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

Ok, this may take away any illusions anyone had about me being a girl but......I don't get the bag thing!!! I really don't get it, I don't know why one bag that costs so much money is better than my cheap, no name bag that carries the same stuff. Yes, that's a nice bag, great colour, but what's so special about it? :) (Not to take away from your joy, everyone gets enjoyment from different things, whatever floats yer boat, right?)

I'm so not a girly girl, I use soap and water to wash my face and the cheapest moisturizer (with sunscreen is my only "picky" thing). I prefer my 20 peso rubber flip flops to any of my other shoes. If my hair is over my ears, it's too damned long. Nope, not much of a girl at all. (Well, except for my enormous knockers). ;-)

 
At 11:48 AM, December 03, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

Frig my post didn't post. So I shall try again!

Anyways I was saying that everyone has their one, two or three things that they just love and have to have. Yours Kel, just happen to be your 20 peso chanclas.

I also think that this extends over to men as well. I know plenty of guys who love certain things and must have them. So just because you don't get the purse thing, doesn't mean you're not girly at all. It just means you're not into purses.

I like sexy shoes. Even if they arent the most comfortable, or the cheapest. I love them, and I buy them, and I feel good when I do.

I figure loving shoes is better than loving drugs and alochol.

And in the end, it's cheaper too!

 
At 6:32 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

I think MW is pretty much right on the money. I am a bag hag. For some reason handbags do it for me. I love Coach, the way they look, smell, are constructed. I totally dig this purse. I guess it's just sort of my gig. Or one of them.

And Melissa, can't you just hit "Anonymous" or "Nickname" even if you are signed in? Just hit that radial instead of your Google/Blogger name? I don't know, actually, I haven't tried it. Hmmm.

 
At 6:56 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

"Bag hag", love it. I wasn't "dissing" you or the bag, just expressing my "Heh? I dun getit". I'm not exactly fashion queen, lol! Enjoy your lovely bag. :)

 
At 7:21 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

No worries, Canuck! I got what you meant. That's how I reward myself for working like a hound some or most of the time. That's rationalizing, isn't it? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home