Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The kittens haven't killed me yet

I don't have much to report but thought I should check in. Work, sleep, play with kits, feed kits, scoop poop, scold kits, consider claw trimming (kits and my own), that's pretty much what I got going on. It's winter. I don't do a whole lot.

The good news is their heads are too big now to go under the sofa and in the hole under the bathroom vanity. The not so good news is they have discovered that climbing up the back of the sofa with their little razor-like claws is fun. We don't see eye to eye on this. They have also learned how to climb up a pants leg. Now if I could just teach them the difference between "pants" and "no pants".

4 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, November 14, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

I love it!

 
At 11:55 AM, November 14, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

Climbing up pants with razor sharp claws is one thing, climbing up bare legs is a totally different owie that must be learned! One good swift kick that sends them flying should do it. :)

Seriously though, get a spray bottle with water and when they climb or claw, squirt'em. They hate it and they do learn.

 
At 3:40 PM, November 14, 2007, Blogger Marita said...

Ohhh, they just sound the cutest! Need.......more.......pictures.

 
At 6:06 PM, November 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Har Har! That's too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home