Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Slowly getting comfortable

No pictures yet of the newly named Lava and Seca. They are just too hard to nail down. I have had some minor play time, mostly with Lava who seems to be more social. Seca looks on from behind whatever major household item (bed, washer) she can quickly retreat behind in the event the human's foot turns in her direction. The last few mornings they have been up to greet me (I mean eat fresh food) and that's good, and I think they are sleeping under my bed now (baby steps). They tumble around in the middle of the night but they are small so I am not too worried about them taking down the bedside lamp or anything, yet.

I'm really not too concerned about their somewhat slow (remember, I'm Instant Gratification Girl) acclimation to the rest of the apartment, or me for that matter, because they are getting a little bit more bold as the days go on. Lava didn't even freak out when I turned on the hair dryer this morning. She just kept on with her grubbin with half an eye on Seca as she bolted back behind her namesake.

Lavadora and Secadora, you're not in the 'hood anymore.

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, November 07, 2007, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

Love the names, very cute! They will get to love you soon mami, just keep bringing them food, haha. Enjoy the kitten phase, it is fun fun fun!

 
At 8:37 PM, November 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG those names are genius!! Too funny! I've got to tell Arturo... Giggle!

 
At 8:56 PM, November 07, 2007, Blogger Brenda Maas said...

I agree, those names are hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home