Friday, November 02, 2007

Should I or shouldn't I?

Look at these little bastards.


They are homeless little kittens that were born about 6 weeks ago in the parking lot at work. Gloria at work takes care of the mom cat and has for years. She's feral and Gloria actually has one of her previous kittens. She just can't seem to get close enough to the mom cat to get her fixed.

Today the security people had something better to do than chase us out of the unauthorized smoking area - they came in and told Gloria that if she didn't do something with these kittens they would get animal control in there and dispose of them. Gloria raced off to Petco and got a kennel and some supplies and set it up for the trap. Her idea was to trap the mom cat, and the kitties would follow, but one of the security guards caught the kittens first (which of course means mom the feral cat was pretty much done with the kittens). Three little homeless kitties...

So the kennel came in to the branch and a lady from upstairs immediately took one home. The other two became quite popular in the branch (for the cat people anyway).

So the deal now is that Tracy has the kitties for the weekend and once I get this disaster of an apartment picked up, I will go get them either Sunday or Monday.

I think I have some kittens.

But aren't they cute?

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, November 03, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

Don't forget to water them!

 
At 10:07 AM, November 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRIN GRIN GRIN!!!! You know me, I'm all for Joyce getting kitties!

 
At 2:30 PM, November 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you not? I mean, just look at them. The excitement of a new family, someone to talk to, someone who really understands a you (a Duck fan at that). Sigh. It's the right thing to do.

 
At 6:19 AM, November 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww!
How cute are those kittens !?!?!?!

What did you name them?

If one's a girl and one's a boy, I like the names Norberto and Juanita.

janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home