Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Great Day to Be A Duck

GOD what a game. I was sick for a week over it (started right after I watched the end of the ASU-Cal game last Saturday) and ended about 7:25pm last night. Dennis Dixon rocks and Jonothan Stewart is a stud. I'm just so satisfied.

Marsha and I made a thunder run to the mothership Saturday morning, and ran into a gal that works in my building (well, Lincoln Tower - tomorrow I can't call it "my building" since I'll be in Hillsboro) and she happened to be shopping with an old friend... Paula S. Becky H. won't find this out for a few weeks, however, since she is on her way to Mexico sometime today. But she will be interested in hearing about it. Let's see if she goes back this far to catch up on TtheD when she gets back.

Anyway, Marsha bought a purse (and a very cute one at that) and a bunch of other things, while I resisted the mothership and only bought 2 sweaters at Eddie Bauer. And I made it home and to Barbie's by the start of the 2nd half. That was enough. Carpenter looked terrible and I love that. You wonder how the heck they managed to stay undefeated. Seriously, they looked like crap.

I did not purchase anything at the mothership, by the way, because I am set on purchasing the bottle green Bleeker bucket. It will be mine. It will be.

Anyways, go Ducks, and I forgot today was "turn the clock back" day, so I was up at what I thought was 6:30 and really was 5:30. Oh well, coffee's on, and contacts are in, so why bother laying back down. I have an apartment to clean and laundry to do and little teeny tiny kittens to collect...

4 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, November 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to ask ... what's a bottle green Bleeker bucket ?

janie

 
At 6:47 AM, November 04, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

Janie - Go HERE - http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10167&category_id=1198

If it doesn't default to bottle green, click on the little bottle green circle...

 
At 2:18 PM, November 04, 2007, Blogger Marita said...

I forgot too.......BONUS!

 
At 5:52 AM, November 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home