Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Holy cow

YES I watched America's Next Top Model today and all I can say is:


I am not going to tell you what happened until Malcolm gets it downloaded from iTunes and is able to actually watch it. See how I listen? See how much I care?

Okay, so the "holy cow" part is my sheer amazment on how these cats can literally hurl themselves across the end table and crash into the wall, fling themselves across the room and into the side of the table, swan dive from the top of the sofa to the floor, then crash at roughly 40 mph directly into my shin and not be hurt in the slightest. That isn't taking into account the biting, scratching and face bashing they are constantly dishing out, and not just to each other. I am stunned by the amount of battering they can take, with their teeny little furry bodies. They are learning to jump up on the coffee table and the chest over by the window, in between beating the hell out of each other. This will not be good, as they are still quite clumsy. I don't see much of a future for the pictures I have up on that chest. But oh well. It's just stuff.

Clearly I was put on this earth to serve these two. It's cool. I don't really have much else going on.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, December 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, a destiny at last :) OK and I still want to see them, are you ever going to call me and let me come over and play?

 
At 12:22 PM, December 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch this show, so can't comment, but I just wanted to tell you that I am a big idiot. When I linked to your blog for my blogroll OH SO LONG AGO, I apparently linked only to your "Tag" post. So every day I've been checking it and not seeing a new blog, so I thought you were just behind on updating.

At least now I have some reading to catch up on! Doh!

 
At 7:05 PM, December 10, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

Need. Pics. Of. Kits!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home