Sunday, December 23, 2007

Catching up on doing nothing

So the 12 day work week finally ended, and I spent most of yesterday sleeping and not thinking. Actually we all went out for Rhonda's birthday Friday night, which had a lot to do with me sleeping in til 9:38am on Saturday. I took Marsha to pick up her car, and we went to breakfast, and then I came home for an hour before I had to leave again for my 1:45 cut and color. We did roots. It matters. After that I did NOTHING (no nap, though, oddly enough, but my rule is "no naps after 4:30" so I guess that makes sense)until midnight when I went to bed. Wasted day, but good. This morning I need to hose off, run to the Fred Meyer, and then come home and clean. Because the little poopingscratchingbiting bastards really have left this place in a shambles (I don't know how they managed to make the kitchen counter into such a disaster, but I'm just gonna go ahead and blame them anyway). Today there will be a nap, I know it. I'm up at 7:45 and I am still really tired. So there you go.

Here are the tykes from yesterday while we spent some good lounge time in front of the TV. They look so innocent. It's almost hard to believe they draw so much blood.

Here's Lava And here's Seca Growing like little kibble-eating weeds.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, December 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know at this age they are very tender...

and taste great with a little wine reduction sauce...

In Chinese herbal medicine the paws are rumored to have special sexual healing powers...

Never name them... they are just furry little pre-cellophane-packaged meat on the paw. Think of yourself as one of the boys who go out on the range and herd cats... remember the Duke... "Let's go, we're a burning daylight!"

or you could just keep them and suck it up...

 
At 12:56 PM, December 24, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

Seca is still a little on the bony side but I think after a couple of months... thanks for the tip, Paul, I'll keep it in mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home