Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Birthday JANIE!

Good morning all and VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES to my friend Janie! I met Janie online a few years back, and then when I moved to Cancun I met her in person. She is from the cold cold east and travels often with her handsome and loyal husband Norb to Cancun and Playa del Carmen often, maybe even more often than Dave and Marita (and they are hard to beat). Janie is a fabulous woman, as nice a person as you will find these days, and I am honored to have her as a friend and avid reader-of-the-blog.
Okay so I don't have a photo of Janie sola, but this is a good example of the typical Janie meetup - she brings presents! That's her, standing next to TJ (who is NOT Norb, I think he took the picture), in the darker pink just above Elizabeth.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JANIE! I hope it is FABULOUS!

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, December 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joycie,
Maybe we can do some Cbristmas shopping while you're at Lincoln Tower - I;ll call you.

Biebar

 
At 4:10 PM, December 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home